Originally built in 1518, the building was the very first Guildhall in Windsor which was the meeting place for the Trinity Guild (the town traders) which since the 13th Century has provided the governing body for the town until it was turned into an inn & public house in 1689. There has been a pub on this site for almost 500 years and is one of the oldest establishments in the town, only a few of which are still standing.
Located on Market Street, The Prince Harry is only 50 metres from Windsor Castle. We are proud of our part in Windsor history and continue to provide a traditional pub environment amongst the cobbles of the old town next to the historic Guildhall.
Our menu includes traditional British favourites and all food is freshly cooked on-site, served all day every day from midday until we take our last order at 9:00pm.
We serve a fine Sunday roast until 6:00pm and we advise booking a table so that you can enjoy our traditional hospitality. Pop in for a pint.